- SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER RAANANA
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – RA’ANANA
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join the Pelion Engineering team within the Pelion Device Management division in Raanana.
Our collective of hardworking, creative, and passionate engineers are working at the forefront in the following areas:
- Building services for the Pelion Device Management to allow lifecycle management for IoT devices by our customers.
- Supporting both SaaS and on-premises IoT customers helping them to manage the lifecycle of their devices through the Pelion Device Management platform.
Who you are
You are an experienced Software Engineer, passionate about security, large scale applications, and the emerging world of IoT. You want to be a part in making IoT device management happen at a large scale with leading customers by developing the Pelion Device Management platform.
What will you do?
- Take full ownership of engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
- Have a creative and structured approach to problem-solving.
- Be an avid learner.
- Design and build software that will bring chip to cloud security through the Pelion DM platform.
- Work closely with stakeholders to respond quickly to issues and solve them in a permanent and scalable way.
- Improve the team as an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing and new initiatives).
What we’re looking for:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field – coding experience is a must!
- 4+ years of work-related proven full time proven backend developer experience.
- Experience with backend technologies such as Java, Spring Hibernate, Postgres (or any other RDBMS)
- Familiarity with Linux and Python
- Familiarity with Front end technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of restful APIs and integration into them.
- Familiarity with Docker as your local work environment and in deployments in a plus
- Kubernetes or similar container orchestration experience is a plus.
- Awareness of Cloud technology like Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Can hit the ground running – fast learner that can become familiar with what we do and start contributing quickly.
- Working within an agile team to collaboratively influence the solutions we create and the processes we use as a technical function.
We appreciate that our people are the key to Pelion’s success. That’s why we invest in a number of great benefits, including: competitive reward packages; career development opportunities; and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Vacancy reference 032
Ready to go?
Ready to get started with Pelion? Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit.