- SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE, GLASGOW
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE – GLASGOW
Pelion is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our growing European sales team. As a SDR at Pelion, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted Enterprise accounts working in conjunction with the Field and Digital Marketing teams.
In this role you will leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas and roles to introduce Pelion’s value. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for Pelion’s Sales organization.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about Pelion yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at Pelion and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and Pelion knowledge to fulfil your role.
Outcomes for the role:
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiative.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts.
- Meet or exceed SDR sourced Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) volume targets.
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory using Outreach.io.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Participate in documenting all processes in the Pelion handbook and update as needed with your Sales Leader.
- Work in collaboration with Field and Corporate Marketing to drive attendance at regional marketing events.
- Attend field marketing events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings.
- Act as a mentor for new SDR hires in helping them navigate their key accounts
- Work in collaboration with Digital Marketing to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts.
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavor to the SDR role!
What we’re looking for:
- Someone excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally with sales and different marketing departments. You’ll have exposure to different departments like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Recruiting, Enablement, Engineering, etc. which will help you determine your career path at Pelion.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements.
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organizational structure.
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win.
- Passionate about being a part of Pelion’s journey.
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn.
- 2+ years work experience in a professional environment.
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing and/or sales is a plus.
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus.
- Globally we require excellent written and spoken English which is our company language.
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values.
We appreciate that our people are the key to Pelion’s success. That’s why we invest in a number of great benefits, including: competitive reward packages; career development opportunities; and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Vacancy reference S4
Ready to go?
Ready to get started with Pelion? Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit.