SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – GLASGOW
We are experiencing an exciting time of growth and are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Pelion Sales team and drive the adaption of Pelion Connectivity.
Outcomes for the role:
- Assertively prospect for potential customers using a mix of approaches to grow the number of customer accounts and market share.
- Work creatively as a consultant with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and requirements, present a range of solutions, and move towards the goal of securing contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Maintain a high level of significant domain knowledge and an understanding of Pelion’s solution benefits to develop consequential conversations and influence with customers and prospective customers.
Who you are?
Are you an Account Executive, passionate and have an enthusiasm for pursuing and establishing relationships with new customers? If so, then we want to engage with you. Join a team where you are empowered to drive the entire sales cycle with creativity and urgency from initial customer engagement to closed sales bookings and product delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of success in previous Account Executive roles.
- Being able to navigate the entire sales process, from initial contact to closure.
- Start-up mentality; highly motivated with problem-solving ability; self-starter with proven success in fast paced environment.
- Strong hunting skills, ability to quickly develop a pipeline.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating and managing agreements.
- Customer-focused and Customer-sensitive; able to motivate team members and co-workers; able to influence positively; flexible and hard-working.
- Good communications and presentation skills; able to present to various stakeholders (external and internal).
- Previous experience working in the technology and/or telecommunications industry advantageous.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- We focus on our customers
- We create products we are proud of
- We make complex solutions simple
- We build for the future
We appreciate that our people are the key to Pelion’s success. That’s why we invest in a number of great benefits, including: competitive reward packages; career development opportunities; and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Vacancy reference 002
Ready to go?
Ready to get started with Pelion? Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit.