- END USER COMPUTE ENGINEER OULU
END USER COMPUTE ENGINEER – OULU
Could you work as part of a global team of dedicated IT engineers supporting Pelion?
Who are you?
As a EUC Support Engineer within Pelion, you will work in a team focusing on end user experience of IT across all our functions and locations. You will have the responsibility of ensuring that all our colleagues have the best possible IT user experience, regardless of the operating system they use, or their technical ability. You will be supporting Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as mobile devices, and audio-visual equipment. You will also represent all IT services at our Oulu office.
The EUC Support team is responsible for all incidents and requests that cannot be fulfilled by our service desk or remote support teams. This varies from new user device configuration to the support of complex client issues. The Pelion EUC team are critical to the business, ensuring all our colleagues can operate as productive as possible.
Outcomes you’ll enable
- You will be the principle onsite IT representative at our Oulu office, providing IT support & assistance locally, and remote support to our other global locations.
- You will be part of a team that represents the human face of technology.
- Working as a team providing a global support function across all Pelion offices and time zones.
- Supporting 500 users on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Accountable for the support of technology however and wherever it is used by the business.
Core capabilities you will bring:
- Experience of working in a geographically diverse organisation.
- Proven track record of hands-on and remote IT support.
- Solid reputation of delivering an exceptional IT service.
- Confident and professional engagement of Pelion colleagues of all levels.
- A passion of embracing Pelion’s core values.
- Experience of consistent and concise communication across all levels of the business.
- Ability to support a broad variety of client technology.
- Experience of mobile device management (MDM) platforms
- Proficient hands-on technical experience of Windows, Mac, and Linux (Linux a must) operating systems in an enterprise environment. Exposure to Docker technologies would be advantageous.
- Experience of client hardware fault diagnosis, resolution, and setup.
- Experience of supporting Office 365 across various operating systems.
- Ability to work to tight SLA’s and KPI’s while still ensuring you focus on delighting your customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Vacancy reference 060
Ready to go?
Ready to get started with Pelion? Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit.