SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – GLASGOW
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us. This role will be looking after our global based customers, nurturing, and expanding accounts within the Connectivity market.
Outcomes for the role:
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients, including up-selling and cross-selling.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
- Work with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Maintain a high level of forecast accuracy, track key account metrics, and produce detailed reports.
- Maintain a high level of significant domain knowledge and an understanding of Pelion’s solution benefits to develop consequential conversations and influence with customers and prospective customers.
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic Account Manager, passionate about managing a company’s relationship with its customers.
- Proven track record of successfully managing accounts within a complex software and cloud solutions environment.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- A commercial mindset, achieving great results for both your clients and the business through upselling and growing existing accounts.
- Ability to navigate the entire sales process, from initial contact to closure.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating, and managing agreements.
- Start-up mentality; highly motivated with problem-solving ability; self-starter with proven success in fast paced environment.
- Customer-focused and Customer-sensitive; able to motivate team members and co-workers; able to influence positively; flexible and hard-working.
- Good communications and presentation skills; able to present to various stakeholders (external and internal).
- Previous experience working in the technology and/or telecommunications industry advantageous.
- A real team player who aspires to our core values of:
- We focus on our customers
- We create products we are proud of
- We make complex solutions simple
- We build for the future
We appreciate that our people are the key to Pelion’s success. That’s why we invest in a number of great benefits, including: competitive reward packages; career development opportunities; and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Vacancy reference 001
Ready to go?
Ready to get started with Pelion? Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit.